Peel and Stick Wallpaper - Florentine / Oxblood
Try before you buy. Order a sample packet using the sample button above. Here’s what is included in each packet:
See the Pattern’s Size & Scale:
- You’ll receive an 8″ x 10″ print out of the pattern, to show a large portion of the wallpaper pattern.
Test the Wallpaper’s Adhesive:
- You’ll receive a separate 5″ x 5″ sample of peel and stick wallpaper, in your selected pattern.
- Comprehensive FAQs about peel and stick wallpaper are included.
- Detailed installation tips are also included, to help you plan your project. (FYI, installation can be done in as little as a half day, depending on the size of the project.)
Marbled paper is believed to have originated in Japan as early as the 10th century, spreading west and eventually to Europe along the Silk Road. Today, it's often associated with ancient book bindings. These cross-cultural origins mean marbled wallpaper fits into any setting. Color Palette: Brown, blue, and white.
Our high-end, no-commitment paper has a luxurious look and creates instant change in any area of your home. When you’re ready for a new look, it’s easily removed.
- Each roll is 25″ wide x 216” long (18 linear feet)
- has a 24″ x 12″ pattern repeat.
Our peel and stick wallpaper is made of high quality, egg-shell finished vinyl, printed with long-lasting UV inks and backed with low-tack adhesive. Peel and stick can be used in any room in your house including powder rooms, laundry rooms and bathrooms. Peel and stick should not be installed directly above baseboard heating or radiators as this could dry out the adhesive. Please read our FAQ section in the menu for more details.
We recommend dusting your peel and stick wallpaper periodically. Wipe away any splashes. Never use abrasive pads or cleansers. Your new peel and stick wallpaper will last for years, until you're ready to take it down -- and then it will leave no damage or residue.
SmithHönig's original wallpaper is printed in small batches. We keep most patterns in stock, but during our busiest seasons, you may receive your wallpaper roll/s within two weeks of ordering.
Wallpaper rolls are not returnable, please consider ordering a $5 sample kit.
Let's make this easy!
Try Before You Buy
Make sure you love your new wallpaper BEFORE you order! Click through to order a $5 sample kit, so you can check color and scale, text the adhesive, and learn about easy installation and removal.